With Summer Vacations Right Around
Your Clients Need Protection Against a Series of Food Borne Illnesses!
PLIS, Inc.® – Underwriting Facilities
As we near the summer months, more patrons dine at your client’s restaurants, making the media bandwidth expand during this high travel season.
Word of mouth travels fast and even faster when the press becomes involved and your client’s hard-earned brand name is featured in the headlines. This negative media attention can cause a chain reaction of consumer fear and loss of confidence resulting in devastating effects on your client’s profits.
Professional Liability Insurance Services, Inc. has unique coverage that can protect your clients’ restaurant when a food borne illness event happens. Trade Name Restoration Insurance consists of:
- Business Interruption (replaces lost revenues)
- Workplace Violence
- Extortion Threats
- Food Borne Illness Inoculations, Vaccinations and Testing (Outside the limits)
- Incident Response Expenses (Extra Expenses) Including:
- extra staffing to address a crisis
- costs to remove contaminated product from the restaurant
- marketing and public relations restoration
- 24/7 Crisis Management Services Included
Call us today and speak directly to an underwriter or click on the quick link to our application!
All terms, conditions, limits and coverage features are still subject to individual underwriting and certain coverage features may be restricted. This flyer does not amend, extend or alter any coverage afforded by any policy. Not intended to be a representation of coverage or a guarantee of a quote or indication. See policy wording for details. © Copyright 2012. PLIS, Inc.® All Rights Reserved.